Well into 2013 and the first time we’re able to update you on the developments at our office on the corner of Brick Lane. The reason? We have been growing rapidly and really needed some time to organise and consolidate. We’ve found ourselves working with a considerable team and great prospects. So what’s new for 2013?
- We are planning a refurb of our offices to extend the period we can stay here. We moved to a bigger space last year and now we’re finding there are days when things are getting a bit cramped. We’ll be re-arranging and updating our deskspace, optimise the setup for collaboration in the team and adding a few bits and bobs. This should get us to the end of the year at least in our current space
- We now have 3 full time people in our office, one for each region (UK, Benelux, Nordic). Our team works with the 2 directors to provide service to our our picturebuying clients as well as actively sell and provide marketing support
- We’re getting ‘feet on the ground’ in our region and are very close to starting face to face account management in the UK and Benelux and have already started in Sweden
- We now work with 2 free lance, expert outbound sales people generating leads on a daily basis
- Finally, we have been doing a lot of in-house design for our clients, ranging from banner ads to email newsletters and print advertising
So it’s been busy and as a result we have not been doing any active acquisition for a while. We’re still open for projects though so please let us know if you need any help accelerating revenue growth. We will have a serious look at any project you may have and advice you it it’s something we can help out with.
We’ll try not to wait for this long with an update next time, in fact, we’re confident that we’ll have more news for you this year
Marco Oonk/Phil Ahern